Anonymous asked: Wario, I saw some people saying some negative things about Jontron. What do you think about Jontron?
WAAAAWAWAWA. Wario almost hates to answer this (Wario knows Wario will get a lot of messages for this post), but Wario thinks it’s important people know about these things. Even if you like Jontron as a person or you think he’s funny, you need to be aware of some of the shitty things he’s done and said. Wario used to watch Game Grumps, a show he was a part of, but Wario had to stop because Jontron’s behavior upset Wario too much! WAWAWAWAWAAAAAA
The examples (most of which are from game grumps) Wario remembers most well include:
- multiple instances of him using the word “fa**ot”. One time after saying it he muttered something about how South Park made it all right.
- multiple instances of him saying the N-word, albeit bleeped out. Even if it was bleeped, he has no business saying that word in any context whatsoever in the first place.
- suggesting to call fans “cumfa**ots”
- multiple times where he said things like “we’ve gone full re*ard”
- rape jokes
- misogynist jokes and slurs
- recently he made a tweet joking that Hitler’s kill/death ratio in the holocaust was “MLG”. Even if you don’t get that “joke”, just understand that’s an absolutely disgusting remark to ever make.
Just to name a few things that stand out in Wario’s mind. WAAAAAAAA. If you like Jontron, that’s one thing, but Wario wants people to acknowledge Jon Jafari’s shitty behavior.